Week 3 Day 1 - Whoop Whoo!!

Week 3 Day 1 - Whoop Whoo!!

I was looking forward to week 3 and getting the chance to push myself that bit more, but once Laura said it was time to run for 3 minutes, my heart sank! I felt like the first minute and a half was my limit but, just like in Week 2 I surprised myself....I just kept going. I was tired and my legs were feeling it but I kept a slow steady pace and did it :)

I think it helped knowing we only had to run for 3 minutes twice instead of lots of intervals and I like that she tells you how much time you've got left because I could swear to myself that 3 minutes had passed...when it hadn't! :D

If any of you read my last post, we've changed where we run again. It's flat, doesn't take it out of me as much and we can actually see our feet - so thanks for the advice guys :)

I'm really pumped up and motivated to get out there and complete day 2 tonight!

Keep it up future runners & grads ;)

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great news that you enjoyed it so much. The plan is brillant at stretching you just enough ...

• I really do enjoy it :) and you're right, it can seem impossible but the creators know what they're doing :) Time's always up just before I'm about to stop and lie down ;) Hehe

• well done i'm just in front of you and thought the same.3 min is long but we did it keep going

• Thanks sassymum :) Funny how 3 minutes flies when you're doing other things..but not this! :)

• Well done!

I'm also running W3R2 tonight........if I ever get home from Birmingham this evening ;-). Looks like it will be a late run.

But like you say I'm so motivated to get out there and run....what on earth has happened to us :-)

You may also like...