Week 1 Done!

Completed W1R3 yesterday and am so proud of myself!

I ended up running it on a treadmill as I was away with work, and must admit although it felt slightly easier on my knees and shins, I realy missed being outdoors. My breathing felt so much better too.

I think I'm going to do another W1 run tomorrow, just to mkae sure I'm ready for Week 2 on Sunday......something still in the back of my mind makes me think that W2 is going to be a mammoth step!!!

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done you! You must be feeeing great! I am no expert but I have seen some folks on here who have advised that as you have completed week 1, just try week 2. You know your own body. Good luck on Sunday!

• I've just been running every other day and just following on to the next week when I've done the 3 runs. I'd say start week2 tomorrow. As long as you completed all of all 3 runs then I think its fine to move on.

• Well done, I was always daunted by each week and everyone always said, trust the programme, I gave it a try and was pleasantly surprised each time. Go with it if you have done the three runs of week one, I am sure you will be ready to tackle week 2.

Good luck

• Thanks all! I might just grab the bull by the horns and go for it. Will let you know how it goes tomorrow ;-) x

• Well done bluebird you'll be great!

• Well done to you! My first week 2 run was on Tuesday and I found it easier, than week 1 so go for it I am sure you will love it. Went out last night with work so didn't do my no. 2 run, looking forward to it tomorrow.

You may also like...