Woo Hoo w5 r3 done!

I done it I ran for 20 mins straight! Set off feeling positive (big help) and with a controlled pace . The first 5 mins felt as though I had been running longer than I actually had but I wasn't sure at which marker points Laura would helpfully interject.

It truly is a mental challenge at this point isn't it? At no point did I want to give up or thought I couldn't do it, have had those days but not today!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • wooooo hoooo well done Sassy1. It's such a great feeling isn't it!!! :)

• Thank you AliB1. I agree it does feel fantastic!

• Oh, well done - I felt so pleased with myself when I did that one too (only last week). I still think it's amazing compared with how much of a challenge week one was.

Onwards and upwards :-) And Enjoy !!

• Good on you!!!! wk5 run 3 is the big one and you nailed it. Good luck with the remainder of the runs

• Well done I did week5r3 last friday . Today's week 6 r1 was a piece of cake compared to that.

Its a good feeling isn't it?

• Well done you x

• Great well done - such a fantastic feeling! :)

• Congratulations on completing it! Its the run I've heard the most about (and should be tackling on Thursday)

Your positive attitude is brilliant too.

• Wow! Well done you! Positive mental attitude, must remember that.

• well don ,i also have just don week 5 run 3 myself .what a great feeling .i never thought i would get this far .but now i am looking forward to week 6 .i also was determined to get through it . and i am glad i did .although my legs are a little tired now .

• Well done. A true highlight of the whol programme.

You may also like...