Couch to 5K
76,343 members β€’ 107,887 posts

My first 5k since graduation day 😊😊😊😊

Hiya ..I knew I would get that 5k and show it who was boss ..Did it tonight ...My watch kept me going when laura said that's 30 min ..I just kept going what a great run ..I feel fantastic albeit tired ..Ive got that great warm glow as you do when you've achieved something good ...Thanks everyone for helping me on my way 😊😊😊😊

21 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Congratulations ,well done , hoping to get there soon .πŸ™‚πŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ

1 like

Thank you 😊😊

Good run for you Myrar, that route is by Stepps near Hogganfield Loch, I live just up the A/M80 at Cumbernauld, many good runs in that area, so glad that you feel fantastic after completing it.

1 like

Thank you Allan ...Yes it's a lovely run around this area so much country side ..I'm so glad to have did my 5k ..Over the moon 😊😊

Well done you! You are back with a vengeance. Enjoy πŸ€—

1 like

Thanks sarah ..I'm as happy as I was on graduation honestly ..😊😊

1 like

That first 5k is a great feeling however long it takes!

1 like

Yay, fantastic! Enjoy that warm glow! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘

1 like

Thank you ..I intend to have a wee celebration drink ..Just 1 mind. 😊😊

1 like

πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½!!! Go Myrar!! 😁😁😁! So, so pleased for you! Great time too! You are amazing! 😍❀️

Aww fab thank you ..i am so chuffed ..I know it's slow but I don't care I am just happy to do 5k ...More to come now 😊😊

That’s quicker than my first 5k Myrar by almost 3 mins!! It’s brilliant! 😍😍😍! And yes...more to come, you star! 🌟 ❀️

1 like

Brilliant Myrar, so pleased for you, first 5k is memorable!! Well done :) :)

1 like

Thank you ...It's just amazing isn't it 😊😊

1 like

It is Myrar, a real milestone run that sort of opens the door to to many options . Really pleased you feel on top of the world right now, !! Motivation for your ongoing running journey :).

1 like

Well done! It's a great feeling. Like graduation all over again! I've only run 3 5ka but I know I can now! Aiming to do another tomorrow...! 😁

1 like

That's brilliant ang 3 x 5k ...Well done it's a great feeling ..Thank you 😊😊

Well done, hon xx Running superstardom!!

1 like

Thank you 😊

Big old tick in that box!!

1 like

It sure is ..Thanks for the support ..😊😊

You may also like...