W9R3 graduation run!: Just completed my last run... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K

117,229 members148,527 posts

W9R3 graduation run!

Catnut2017
Catnut2017Graduate

Just completed my last run this morning. Still not easy but not scared.

I started on 25th April, have consistently done my 3 runs a week. I have found it hard all the way through but a level of difficulty that I could just about cope with.

The programme name is a misnomer for me. It should be either Couch to 30 minutes or Couch to 4 and a bit km for me.

I still cannot quite believe that I am a runner.

My advice to newbies would be trust the programme. They know what they are doing. Don’t be scared of the longer runs. It doesn’t get harder.

11 Replies
Sadie-runs
Sadie-runsGraduate

Congratulations Catnut! And you know, I still find running hard at times, we all do, but as we get fitter we continue to push ourselves to get fitter still! You have done a great job, well done, runner. Be very proud of yourself, and keep running to enjoy the rewards! x

Millsie-J
Millsie-JGraduate

Congratulations graduate, time to claim your shiny badge !

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator

Very many congratulations on your graduation fellow runner.

This guide to post C25K running may be helpful healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

Keep running, keep smiling.

SandieF
SandieFGraduate

Congratulations!! 🥇👏

I just did my 1st 30 minute run this morning and managed 3.8k so 4 and a bit seems excellent to me.

Well done graduate 🎓👏🏆👍

Bridget007
Bridget007Graduate

Well done! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Jay66UK
Jay66UKGraduate

Well done. I’m “Couch to 3.4k”, so you win 🤣🤣

Congratulations! You're right about it not getting harder. For me I think it was toughest at the start, the week where one of the runs had a 5 min run, an 8min run and a 5 min run was the worst for me, thought I was going to keel over, but survived to tell the tale. After that it seemed to get physically easier- strangely. Anyhow well done on finishing C25K!!!

Ang33333
Ang33333Graduate

Well done! 🍾🍾

Alanist
AlanistGraduate

Well done congratulations and great advice to the newbies

Darude
DarudeGraduate

Congratulations. Very well done. I graduated a month ago and I'm still trying to do 5k in 30 mins. A 6min/km pace is not easy at all. I'm hoping to achieve it in 4 weeks time. Enjoy the graduation and have fun out there! 😊

Congratulations! 🏅🏃🏻‍♂️

You may also like...