Couch to 5K
54,975 members • 87,511 posts

W1R2 completed and survived 😅

I’m buzzing.......So this morning I achieved two things....I won the psychology battle with myself and actually left the house in my running gear and secondly I completed the second run and found is slightly but only slightly easier. I actually enjoyed the peace and quiet of the morning (with the exception of my running music in my ears). Thank you for all the support out there....definitely helps. W1R3...on Thursday xx

10 Replies
oldest • newest

Well done! This programme is absolutely amazing... I'm just about to get up for week 7 run 2 (it's almost 6am) which I couldn't in a million years imagine doing 7 weeks ago.... You'll do this! Keep it up, take it slow and steady and enjoy the journey 😁

3 likes

Wow 😲!! Well done you. That’s an achievement before 6 am!

Enjoy that feeling of achievement and satisfaction!

1 like

Thank you....have to say feeling great at the moment 😀 have a lovely day x

1 like

Slow and steady and a huge well done you!

Have a great day:)

1 like

That's great well done. I'm sure running gear is not designed for glamour (that's what I tell myself) 😂

1 like

Nope.....certainly won’t win the glamour award for running gear 😀 another perk to early morning running....no one can see me. 🤣

1 like

Haha! That's my theory too! 🤣

1 like

Well done. You have many more highs to come. Enjoy it!

1 like

I found W1R2 harder, but it wasn’t sunny like R1. Think I must be solar powered!

1 like

Can’t think of a suitable witty comment to respond with......😂 my W1R1 was in the rain but R2 was sunny so easier.

You may also like...