Couch to 5K
54,826 members87,337 posts

I did it!

Did W9R3 tonight, super chuffed with myself. I am totally amazed at what I have achieved simply by following this programme. I could barely run for 30 seconds 9 weeks ago and now I can run for 30 minutes. I am not fast and have not reached 5k yet but that’s my next challenge. Thanks to everyone for all the encouragement along the way. Even more happy that I have done this before my 58th birthday on Wednesday.xx

39 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done Mairi. It’s the start of something great. Enjoy the journey.

1 like

Thanks Emma.x

Huge congratulations....enjoy the party...get the badge and then.. come back and see what is next :)

1 like

Thanks, I haven’t stopped grinning.lol.x

1 like

Hi Oldfloss, how do I get the graduate status? X

1 like
1 like

Well done! And happy birthday for Wednesday x

1 like

Thank you.x

Congratulations xxx

1 like

Thanks.x

Well done - yet another Gemini!

I hope you are really proud of your achievement.

1 like

Thanks Jay, I am really pleased with myself. Is it one run to go for you?

Certainly is. Due to do it on Wednesday...but I might just do it tomorrow. But don’t tell anyone.

Good luck, I actually smiled to myself for most of the run, good job no one was watching me they would have thought I was nuts.lol.x

1 like

Well done, brilliant birthday present to yourself!

1 like

Thanks, I am really pleased with myself.xx

1 like

Congratulations on your graduation. 😃🏅☀️👏

1 like

Thanks Dexy.😀

Well done you!! I graduated early this morning too. Super proud and feeling great!

Good luck with your postgrad runs. 😀

Congratulations to you too, I know it’s a brilliant feeling, Best wishes for your future runs.x

Congratulations and very well done. It’s an amazing achievement. Hey and Happy Birthday.🎊🎁🎈

1 like

Thanks, I am amazed that I have actually done it, and thanks for the bday wishes, may even have a glass of wine to celebrate, and on a school night.lol😂

Well done! 🎉😃🎉😃🎉 what a birthday present you have given yourself! Happy birthday for Wednesday 🎈🎁 🎂

Thanks Bridget, that was my goal, to get it done before my bday, and I managed by the skin of my teeth .lol.x

1 like

Well done Mairi - and happy birthday :-)

1 like

Thanks Eiralas, I am still on cloud 9.lol.x

1 like

Congratulations! Well done! Very very happy for you!

1 like

Thanks so much. x

Congratulations! & happy birthday for tomorrow 😀

1 like

Thank you so much 😊.x

Congratulations and a very happy birthday to you this Wednesday 30th May

Thanks very much for the good wishes.xx

Happy Birthday, 🎂, happy running, congrats for completing C25K - yippee 🐬

1 like

Thanks, it’s a great programme, I have surprised myself.lol.x

Oh wow, big congratulations Mairi, so well done. Sorry late with post but been away camping with grandson and no internet.

Happy birthday for yesterday :)

You must feel great. Any post grad runs yet?

Thanks so much, hope you had a good time camping and got good weather, it has been scorching here this last few days ( north Scotland). Tried to do my first post grad run last night, total failure! So glad I had already graduated lol .x

We had lovely weather during the day then thunder and lightning at night so not bad really.

Oh wow north Scotland, never been but want to get there. Are you remote? Always have visions of north Scotland being wild and somehow romantic, must be the films I've seen lol..lol..

Yes up until tonight's run my post grad runs have been rubbish. No rhyme nor reason just bloody hard, felt like I was going backwards not progressing. We just have to stick with it mairi, we can do this :)

Message to self, must try harder.lol.x

1 like

Brilliant!

Another graduate inspiration!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

You may also like...