Couch to 5K
71,274 members103,357 posts

First early morning run! 😳

... and it was so lovely amid birdsong, flowering hawthorn hedges and slightly hazy sunshine.

Mr E was impressed that I managed to throw off my customary morning bed slug tendencies.... it was the only chance before embarking on a 14hour journey to the wonderful NW Highlands - running kit was the first thing packed! 😀

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Ha ha, well done. Have fun up there 👍

1 like

Well done. Mind the midges!

Thanks- It’s a bit early in the year for midges, ( hope they know that!)😄

1 like

Well beautiful sunshine at Glencoe & Fort William if you are going up that way! Lots of great places to run up here😊have a great holiday & well done on early run

Thank you. 😃 I so love that route - very very beautiful.

Today we are going via Inverness to see a well loved cousin before turning west & more north to Durness - so excited, it’s nearly 2 years since we were last there. 😀

O its so nice there ny home town is Thurso though i live in Elgin now😊weather forecast is good so enjoy😊😎x

1 like

“Waving” to you- just spotted a sign to Elgin! 😃

👍🤗🤗enjoy x

1 like

Well done!

Very good on taking your running gear too! 👌🏽

1 like

Yay! So lovely to hear you are back out and running again, Elfe! And have a great time in the beautiful Highlands. x

1 like

Thank you Sadie, & yes it’s great to be running again. I am happily puttering along in W4 in my customary happy snail style. Enjoy your bank holiday weekend x😃

Well done! Looks gorgeous! Have a safe journey 😃

1 like

Loving all the lovely inviting paths that folk are posting at the moment. Hope you find loads more in the Highlands 😊

1 like

You may also like...