Ok so ive had nearly 2 weeks of little or no time to get out due to kids off school and then we had the beast from the east causing chaos.
I nearly decided this morning to repeat week 4 before trying my next step of week 5 run 2 but i didnt. I couldnt go to my usual run place due to still covered in lots of snow so i chose a local trail around a dam i stead. Slightly undulating up and down which is different to my usual place that is mostly flat ish.
I found the 8 mins tough today and im now wondering if i need to repeat week 5 to kinda catch up before attempting the dreaded week 5 run 3 or should i just give it a go and if i cant complete it then repeat week 5?
Any advice guys please