Couch to 5K
52,544 members84,602 posts

At last

At last

The sun brought out that ‘I need to run’ feeling so I took myself to the gym and tackled the treadmill. Headphones in with my fave album of Elbow playing to distract me from the time and off I went. These also block out my noisy huffing and puffing too! 30 minutes running later and here’s one happy red faced lady. I haven’t lost it, still able to keep my usual pace. Here’s hoping the weather will be kind in 2 weeks time when my next free Saturday will let me do another Park run. 😊

7 Replies
oldestnewest

The sun came out and you went to the gym.................?

Well, it takes all sorts.................

1 like

It’s dark by the time I leave work 😕. Hence the treadmilling. It’s so different to being outside!

Day off from running , desperately wanted to go , Sun ☀️ was shining so I got my bike 🚲 out x running tomorrow for sure only my 6th but loving it

1 like

Well done Fennellawny😊..

You haven't lost it!😊x

1 like

Thank you.

My face nearly matches my fleece! Pesky indoor runs.

1 like

You have a nice rosy glow!! I can be red like my neck scarf after a run outside... Well done in any case and enjoy your next run hopefully outdoors!

1 like

Brilliantly done it takes focus and grit to get on the treadmill especially when you’re an outdoor girl at heart. Good stuff well done you

1 like

You may also like...