November 2017 Graduation Badge

November 2017 Graduation Badge

Hello everybody and welcome to November !!

Please leave your username here for me, so we can organise your well deserved Graduation badge.

Please feel free to download and save the Graduation badge that has been kindly designed by RunaroundSue

We will try not to leave you waiting too long as we know how great they feel when they arrive.

We would like to clarify the position of earning your Graduation badge.

To get your badge you will have completed the full training podcasts and be able to run for 30 min.

It does NOT matter if you cannot run 5km, you are a graduate after running 30 min for three times.

So it is fair to everybody, please do not ask for your badge until you have completed week 9 run 3

Many Congratulations and a huge Well Done

RFC & Ju-ju & Oldfloss xxx

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

What’s your health story?

Simone lost over 28kg using advice from HealthUnlocked

Watch Simone’s story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

237 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi Oldfloss, I completed my C25K in September, but I didn't know we could print out a badge. Do I qualify for one of these or am I being silly wanting one, haha? Ooh, I feel excited, but I don't mind if you burst my bubble, lol πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ x

• Do you want the September one or the October one? :) I do not burst bubbles.. :) x

• Unless they are in a champagne glass maybe?🍸

• Oh yes... most definitely!

• Most definately, lol 😁

• Ooh, I did it in September Oldfloss.... Thank you lovely 😊 xx

• You have your badge... :) Now just download the lovely certificate now... I worked out how to add it! Duh!

Congratulations and well done!

• How do we download the certificate I should have one for October? 😊

• Just click on and download.. they are all the same...no month on :)

• Okay it doesn't work on an iPad I'll have to try from my computer πŸ‘

• Okay!

• Ooh hopefully this will be me by the end off the week πŸƒβ€β™€οΈβœ¨x

• I hope I'll be joining you on Sunday :) Look at us hanging round the "get your badge here" area. Are we sad or what? Lol!

• I think it is splendid... this is the first time I have given Graduation badges... I am as excited as you !

• Yes I thought I'd not seen you behind the badge table so far :) I shall try to stay in one piece long enough to graduate then!!!

• No just enthusiastic πŸ˜€ lol x

• I can’t believe I did it

• Congratulations and very well done:)

• Hi oldfloss I’m on w6 r2 tomorrow so hopefully completing end of month Cuba2005 is user name Thanks for all yr advice x

• Ahh!! Hopefully I will be back in 2 weeks posting ready for my badge!!! :) Finishing up week 7 on Saturday!

• Brilliant

• jjnicmum here.....I've just completed week 9 so may I please have my badge? Thank you very much!

• Congratulations and well done!

• Thank you!!! An achey but smiling graduate!

• Me me - I did it today!! Nickylt

• Hi there - I completed C25K last Saturday (still can’t quite believe it!). Such a great programme and inspiring comments on this forum. Thank you!!

• I did it! I did it! You said that I would do it, and indeed I did.

I thought that I would rue it; I doubted I'd do it. But now I must admit it

That succeed I did.

Happy Dance Time.

• Thank you

• I graduated in July but wasn't here - can I still have a badge? Many thanks!

• Thanks!

• Hi, I completed today, so can I please have a badge. Many thanks.

• Hi, I completed on 19th October, please may I have a badge? Thank you x

• Yes please can I have mine now !

• Completed my final week 9 run today. Feel somewhat exhausted but hey, I finished.

• Me me me me please!!! Finally did it this evening and am very happy! πŸ˜€

• Congratulations and well done! You did it... you found the time:)

• Thank you! I intend to keep on battling for the time as it really is worthwhile ☺

Thanks also for all your support on the way,which is much appreciated. 😘

• Paulinct

Thx

• Hi, I graduated this week and would love a graduation badge please!

• Thanks so much

• Hello there! I graduated this morning. Please could I have my badge? Thank you so much and well done everybody

• Thank you for all your support πŸ‘πŸ»

• Me! I finished 😁 please can I have my badge? 😊

• Iam so pleased to have achieved this as I had so many internal arguements with myself not to do it at 50 and overweight with three kids someone who simply has not done proper excersice other than wlk the dog when I think I was just kidding myself I was fit I am pleased to say I just completed my second park run. I graduated in October thankyou !

emmat7

• Thankyou Iam emmat7 which is needed for my badge thank you or do you require my real name?

• No you are fine.. the badge should be by your name now:)

• Hi! I graduated today! πŸ˜ƒ Please may I have my badge? Thanks, it’s a really great idea.

• Blitzy, completed November 4, 2017.

Thank you so much!

• Thank you, also for all your wisdom and support.

• You are most welcome :)

• May I have my graduate badge please

It will fit by my name with just a wee squeeze

I went out and did my last run today

And completed my journey on C25K

I've loved every step along the way

And now look forward to running each day

No matter the weather if its rain or its sun

I find myself planning my next lovely run

:-)

• I graduated this morning - and would love to receive my badge please :) It was a bit wild and windy - and pouring with rain - but I did it!

• Hi Oldfloss, I completed my C25K today. Please could you do the honours and grant me my badge.

Thanks a million πŸ˜€

• Hello - yay, I am thrilled I graduated on Weds and definitely want a badge or any other trinkets going!

And thank you in particular Oldfloss, I had your β€˜slow and steady’ mantra - which has been running through my head on so many runs over the past twelve weeks - I’ve loved this programme and loved reading and (v occasionally) adding to the conversation in this terrific group of friends. Thank you!

• Congratulations and well done and thank you!

• As a serial lurker who's finally hit the 30mins on the 30th of October (after somewhat longer than the 9 weeks of the plan...) can I be Graduated please (do I get a hat with Corners??)

Onwards and upwards, now working towards the 5k mark as am more like couch-to-3.5k at the moment! :)

• Congratulations and well done! Just a badge and the certificate to download.. and the glory of course!

• Hi Oldfloss I've just completed Wk9 R3! Eeek! So excited and chuffed with myself. Looking forward now to running for joy - just because I can. Please can I have my badge xxx

• Oh lovely! Thank you

• Hello dear Oldfloss, finally completed week 9. Please could I have my shiny badge?

Thanks for all your support along the way, you've been amazing. Off for a sit down now :)

• Congratulations and very well done!

• Hello!! So happy to say that today at 11.25 I've Graduated!! It feels even better than when I graduated from uni!!! I'll be waiting for my badge!! Thanks!!

• I still don't believe I can run for 30 minuets, but doing it for the third time today was actually easy(ish) :) Such a great program and wonderful forum

• Oh yes please.......especially as my runs since have not gone according to plan. Might give me that mojo back.

• Afternoon OldFloss

I’m proud to say I graduated today W9R3 was soooooo hard

I did it by completing the Poppy Run - it was a VERY hilly course

I may well have come a long way in the past 9 weeks but the run made me realise how far I still have to go

I followed your mantra Slow and steady

On and on I ran Slow and even slower - I could definitely walk quicker at times

But complete it I did in a disappointing 53 mins

So there’s my next challenge sorted - hills and speed

Thanks for support

• Please please can I have a graduation badge?! I completed my final run today!!! Thank you 😊

• Hi there Oldfloss

I posted earlier to say I had completed the program. Please may I have a badge I did my graduation run last weekend 😁😁😁 thank you so much for all your kind words, I feel like you always know what to say. I am a πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Sorry if I missed your post on here! Congratulations and very well done!

You are a runner!

• Me too please. I completed C25k last Saturday. Thank you for all your help Oldfloss. Just about to do my first post graduation run on a beautiful still sunny autumn morning by the seaside πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Sounds perfect... Congratulations and well done!

• Hiya admin bods! The gremlins appear to have eaten my C25K graduate badge. Would you mind waving the magic gremlin killer stick and getting it back for me please? Thank you!! ;0)

• There you go.. I was going to say that you had to do the whole thing again... but I am too lovely for that :)

• You certainly are! Mind you if you told me to do it by hopping I would! Thank you very much for sorting that. ;0)

• Welcome.... Graduate :)

• Hi I just graduated this morning. Please may I have a graduation badge? Thanks

• Congratulations and well done !

• Thank you 😊

• Hello! I graduated last week. Hoping to get my distance up to 5K soon! Thanks in advance!

• DAHR here and I'm proud to say that I finished the Couch to 5K programme, having done run 3 on 2 November. Please can I claim my badge of honour? Thank you! x

• Hi. Completed my W9R3 on Saturday. Can I have a graduation badge please?

• Hi Oldfloss,

I finished on 31 Oct 2017 I think. I would love a badge! I am going to put it up in my office.

Fiona_B

• Hi I have completed tonight πŸƒ. Can I please have my Graduation badge πŸ™ .

• I too finished in sept. Maybe a badge would boost me to get back on it!! I can show screen shot of the app if required xx

• Congratulations and well done! We shall watch for your progress with this new badge now :) x

• hi oldfloss could one get a badge please 😁

• thank you very much ☺

• Welcome:)

• Completed W9R3 last night 😊

• Ty

• Done 😁 been looking forwards to saying that.

• Well done. Feels great, doesn’t it

• It really does, thinking back to two months ago, it’s crazy, can’t rate this program and the support on here highly enough.

• Thank you, enjoying the badge 😁

• Hey Oldfloss can I get the October one I put my name on the list but nothing happened or am I, as usual, just being dim

• You have the badge by your name:)

• Ha, however in my defence I would state that I had already confessed to my own dimness...

• No worries... Graduation goes to the head wonderfully... :)

• Hello I did it ! 9 weeks 27 runs πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ loved every run and loved following everyone’s advice and posts . So it’s with great pleasure I’m requesting my graduation πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ“ badge please . Shelby1973 πŸ˜€ thank u xx 😘

• Ty πŸ˜€ xx

• Hi. Finally finished. So happy to be a November graduate!

• melons1965 graduation run on 7th November 😁

• I graduated this morning! HURRAH!

• Hurrah! Congratulations and very well done!

• I completed C25K last night....best feeling EVER!! :-) :-)

• Hi Oldfloss!

Did my three last week.. done two more so far this week! I’ve kept on β€œ running β€œ for another minute or so to get in the 5km.

• Hi Guys. Hope this is the correct place to say I have Graduated!!! (-:

Thanks for all your help. I am a bit dim when it comes to techie stuff but the graduation badge above by RunaraoundSue do I just right click & "save the image as" ?

Thanks for any help

• There is your badge..by your name...:) You can print our the certificate and frame it for ll to see :)

Congratulations and well done:)

• Hi, just completed W9R3.πŸ˜…πŸ˜ƒ

• All being well I will complete W9R3 week beginning the 20th November. Starting to get excited. Who would have thought it, and I've always hated running.....................not any more.

• Sorry..I missed this ! Congratulations and well done!

• You haven't end of next week and that will be me.

• Ooopsss I misread.. I may have to remove your badges and re give it .. I am addled !!

• No worries it will be all the more sweeter when W9R3 is done

• I removed it...but it will be back... :)

• Hi, please could I have my badge? I completed week 9 run 3 in September :)

• Congratulations and well done:)

• Its official today was W9 R3 with my new on cloud running shoes

• Please send me mine... did my graduation run today .. Thank you #soexcited

• Congratulations and well done.

• Hi Lesminmin here. I completed Week 9 run 3 today.

• Congratulations and well done .

• Hey lovely Floss. As you know, I crawled through my 'ugly' run of W9R3. May I have a pretty badge please..??

• Yeah baby!!! You got it !!! Congratulations and very well done!

• Thank you 😊 xx

• You are very welcome !

• Yes, I did it ... W9R3 in the bag, please can I have a badge ... please ....

and, do I just download the certificate myself .... ?

• You did... and I feel really privileged to give you your badge.. congratulations and well done! xx

Yes. Download and frame :)

• Hi Old Floss, I've just graduated this morning and am feeling ecstatic πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€Big big thank you again to all of you lovely folk on here who cheered me on!

• Thank you πŸ˜€

• Hi I've just completed couch to 5k 😁Yaaaay! My user name is Kerri sue x Thanks x

• Thank you 😁x

• Hello, please can I have my Graduation badge? I’m just back after my final run of the past progranme πŸŽ‰

• Congratulations and very well done... no slippy sliding ? :)

• Thankfully not this time πŸ˜‚. No way was I going to let it beat me!

• I did it!! Today is my graduation day. Sooooooooo proud of myself for completing the programme. Holy smokes I’m a runner now!

• I've graduated!

• You did.. congratulations and well done!

• I graduated!

• Yes indeed!!!! The badge looks great :)

• Yippeee!!! I did it! So pleased to have finished W9 R3! Hoped to complete on Sat but just after hearing Laura tell me I was halfway, I bumped into a friend I hadn’t seen for ages and stopped for about 5 mins to chat. I did hit the pause button and then did the second half but didn’t think it really counted so went out again and did it!

Had a great reception from my husband and kids when I came back in through the door.

Can’t believe I made it. Thanks to all of you for all your support. Had β€œslow and steady” in my mind all the way!!!

Thank you.

• Go you!

Running Twice...! Very, very well done and congratulations. I am sorry, you only get the one badge...but it looks just great!

• Thank you!

What a brilliant forum this is. LOVE all the positivity. If I can graduate, then anyone can.

• Hi Oldfloss,

I graduated today

Yay 😍

• Graduated yesterday. Slow and steady. Many thanks Oldfloss.

• Do you do these monthly?

Also by the final week is there a ratio to reach in terms of steps per minute as I am not convinced I am running. I joked on the boards I am trotting to 5K. I am definitely not walking but going so slow at times I am being caught by walkers, admittedly fit walkers :) . Is this something you have come across before?

• If you are running for 30 minutes..however slowly... three times, in three runs, by Week 9 of C25K... you become a Graduate. No step ratio needed:)

Yes.. every month... we award the Graduate badges to those who have completed the programme... and yes,,, folk can be very slow:) Slow is fine:)

• That is good to know but I suppose my concern wasn't so much that I become so slow from a distance that I look like I am stopped it is more that by the end I no longer felt like I was running, which is more of a concern. I suppose you just know when something isn't right. It is a little like when you play a record on the wrong speed it can sound like it is plodding and I suppose that is how I felt, like a single played at 33 instead of 45. My original plan was March/April but moved forward to Dec 31st so we'll see how my amended forecast goes. I did not take it seriously when I first started but only because I never thought I would get past 5 mins but now I have it has switched a light on inside me not just to finish but finish well, if possible.

Thank you for the info

• Could I have a badge, graduated today?

• Have just found out about the badge. I'd love one please.

• Congratulations and well done :)

• Hi great administration team, So, I've done it! It took a bit more than 9 weeks but I'll be delighted to get the badge.

• Thank you! I've just followed the mantra: slow and steady ;-)

• I graduated in September and would love a badge :)

• Hi I finished week 9 in September - didn’t think I’d bother getting a badge but now I’d really like to have one. Hope I’m not too late. Username Eftreg

• Sorry re last message. User Name Effr not eftreg!

• No bother?? After working so hard ! Congratulations and well done!

• Hello, I’ve just completed my graduation run. Please could I have my badge. I’m so very excited πŸ™‹πŸ»

• Me too! Whoooo! Congratulations and well done!

• Thank you so much for your advice, kindness and inspiration. It’s very much appreciated. πŸ™‹πŸ»

• You are very welcome !

• I’ve done it. Completed the whole thing and done a park run too! Have been challenged to do the Jane Tomlinson 10k run on York next year so need to keep going πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸƒπŸ»

• I graduated last Thursday. LauraTurtle

• morning Oldfloss - may I have my graduate badge please? Thankyou \o/

• You may.. you have it :) Congratulations and very well done!

• RevRock November for me and thank you.

Oo a badge.

• Hi it’s JoBell21 I have just done my last run for week 9 yippee x

• I graduated last week, and thanks to you I know how to consolidate this week! May I have my badge? (And thank you!)

• Can I have my badge please I've only done it πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

• I’ve just completed Week 9 this morning 😊

• Oh, there you are :) Congratulations and very well done!

• Hi oldfloss πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I have just graduated πŸ™ˆπŸ€­πŸ˜ X

• Thanks to you all 😘❀️ Couldn’t of done this without your inspiration Xxx

• Thank you.. but.. it was you that did it :) x

• πŸ˜πŸ™ˆπŸ˜

• Hi xx i completed mine xx could i hsve mine please πŸ€—πŸ€—thanks

• Heather2974 .I graduated ..feels good thanks xx

• Hi I'very just finished my week 9 run 3. Could I have my badge please

• Congratulations and well done:)

• Hello I graduated today, hurrah! Please may I have a shiny graduation badge? Thank you

• Congratulations and well done...time for another adventure?

• Hi Oldfloss! I've graduated this morning and completed my first Park Run πŸ˜€. Please can I have a lovely graduation badge? Many thanks.

You may also like...