Couch to 5K
54,595 members87,079 posts

week 5 r3

I don't normally post but always read the forum and taking all your advise got me through the run today. Felt better than I thought it would although was thinking about stopping when Laura said only 2 minutes to go so managed to see it through and even did one extra minute. So on to the next one on Sunday/Monday and will keep it slow and steady and trust in the programme.

7 Replies
oldestnewest

That's fabulous. Big cheers coming your way 😀👏

3 likes

That is the way... and as the runs get longer..just relax.. and try to find your happy pace:)

2 likes

Well done you, a big run to get through and a massive confidence booster

2 likes

Good for you & well done keeping going i did the same run this morning & also managed an extra 1min 😊so heres to week6 👍

2 likes

Well done you, I bet you're thrilled, W5R3 is quite a milestone! You can be justifiably very proud of yourself. Going from running for a few minutes feels too much, but you did it!!

1 like

Week 5, run 3 is a massive achievement, well done. Saviour the feeling and have fun in the remaining couple of weeks. You'll be graduating before you know it!

1 like

Well done you you can do this keep posting over half way now exciting times of self discovery 👍🏃‍♀️

1 like

You may also like...