Wk5 R3

Omg I just jogged for 20 minutes non stop 😊😁

Was a little worried about this run this week, but was determined to do it.

In preparation I had been to buy some running wear as I had been holding back incase I decided running wasn't for me.So this morning I put on my new leggings , top and bum bag thing. I stood looking in the mirror and nearly died, I looked like Vicky pollard in this bright pink clothing, what do I think I look like.

With a quick change of top I was ready ,

it was fine until about 18 minutes, then I had to dig deep, but I did it.

To think after W1 I actually felt like I had been hit by a bus after one minute, I can't believe how fitter I am after only 5 weeks

9 Replies
oldest • newest

Absolutely brilliant, well done you.

2 likes

Well done! It's a great feeling isn't it?

3 likes

Vicki Pollard!! 😂😂 Brilliant!! Well done you. It makes you feel amazing doesn't it?! I'm like you would never have thought I could run for that long-Ever! It's amazing what we can do if we push ourselves. Good Luck for the longer runs! I just keep repeating the mantra 'slow and steady gets you there'..........🏃‍♀️

4 likes

Amazing, well done you! What an incredible app this is!

3 likes

Lol, Hi de hi ...

I bet you looked great .... 😊

Anyway, well done you, the 20 minute run is a massive achievement, you should be so proud of yourself ... and its amazing how we progress isn't it, I can truly relate to your W1 experience ...

W6R3 for me next outing .... 25 minute run 😊

3 likes

Going to be fine.. slow and steady :)

2 likes

Well done, I was really worried about this run, it feels so great to complete it! Good luck with week 6.

1 like

Oh yes.. out there, doing it and really having a great time :)

Very well done... you have got it.. so flaunt it... !

1 like

Nailed...absolutely brilliant Vicky, I mean Slowry12 !! As if you looked like Vicky pollard?? Who actually cares what/who you look like? If the real Vicky pollard saw you she would think you were a machine...you are brilliant & dont you be thinking otherwise ok?? On to the next 😉

1 like

You may also like...