Wk5 R3

Well today's the day for the first double figure minutes ,20 minutes it seemed impossible a month ago.

Well I have DONE IT, can't believe it 20 minutes steady (some may say slow) constant not stop 20 minutes. If you had told me at the start of this I could run for 20 minutes I would have never have believed it(unless someone had told me the pub was running out of beer and I had to get there before all gone forever ).

I truly believe the the support on here has been invaluable ๐Ÿ˜€. Reading other people's post and experience really helps. Thanks all. Have a good day.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done! Enjoy the feeling, it's well deserved! โ˜บ

• I am enjoying, I would go and do again now if I could. Feel great , still old , overweight but feel great

• Well done, new on here. I am on week 3, run 3 tomorrow. Great to hear how you have done, there's hope for me!

• Yes, the programme really does work! Make sure you take it slow and steady and you'll keep surprising yourself. โ˜บ good luck with your journey!

• I am sure you will. It was daunting but once past 10 minutes, I knew I could make. Oldfloss said keep it steady and it worked.

• It's a great feeling isn't it!! Well done

• Hooray, that is a huge achievement, you must be so proud, well done :)

• Brilliant.... very well done you!

• Fantastic! I am doing the same run tomorrow. Onwards and upwards ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ

You may also like...