wk5 r3 done!

So excited to have finished week 5 - it seems like a big week, first for being over halfway through the program, and second for the third run being the one that so many people post about! I did really enjoy doing three different runs for a change.

The last one didn't go too badly, I was surprised how, once I'd got over the whole '20 mins?!' part, it wasn't too bad at all. I just kind of...did it! Can't quite believe I did, looking back to last night. Roll on wk 6 :)

I think it was the first time that I actually looked at the program and thought that it REALLY works. There's no way I've ever been able to run (read: lightly jog) 20 minutes straight like that without it :D

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done, getting through week 5 is a real milestone. Good luck with the rest of the programme.

• Thank you! I'm hoping it'll all go as well.

• Yes, you're on the home-run now! Amazing isn't it? :)

• To be honest I can't really believe it :P At some point I'll actually have to think past 'if I finish this' and go with the 'WHEN I finish this' and work out what I'll do after. Well, I've got a few weeks to think :)

• I still don't believe I can run, even though I've just done my first parkrun - it's like it's someone else doing it! Weird but good.

• Well done, very jelous! Got run 3 week 5 tomorrow myself! Good for you :-)

• Thank you - good luck for it! Hope it goes well :)

• Well done, we are at about the same place. I've just done week six run one. Hopefully we will both sail through the next few weeks!

• Thanks - I hope so :) I haven't looked ahead yet, so week six will be a surprise. Hopefully a good one :P

• Congratulations, its a fantastic feeling isn't it.Just completed W6R1 and can't wait for the next run( well very slow jog)

• Thanks - hope the rest of week 6 goes well!

• Excellent Bilby you are doing so well. Its just so weird to think a few weeks ago we struggled with 1 minute runs. LOL Keep on going and wishing you a very good next run. :-)

You may also like...