W3R3 complete

Went for my third run of week 3 this morning. Yes, rain was in the air but I wasn't going to be put off completing my run. I've worked out a longer route which takes up the whole half an hour which is better than going around a small block which I was doing before. It does mean I have to venture onto the main road so see a few more people (eeek) but I am in the zone so just going for it. I have defiantly grown in confidence just in the first three weeks so to all you newbies out there, keep on going. If I can do it, so can you. Bit nervous for Week 4 but I'm giving it a go on Friday morning 😃

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done TJMazz! I've got W3R2 tonight after a 2 day rest so really hoping the shin splints are easier on me 😩 Apart from that, I'm enjoying it! Keep running 💪🏃🏽‍♀️☺

• Thankyou. Have a great run tonight 😀

• Well done TJM, you will have no problems with week 4, I can feel your determination, looking forward to seeing your post on Friday. 😁

• Nicely done and those people on the Main Street, really they don't see us ninja runners...

You may also like...