Couch to 5K

W3R3

I'm doing week 3 run 3 this morning. Just debating whether to take my dog for a walk before hand or afterwards (he's a real sniffer so he's not good to take with on a jog).

At least it's not raining this morning. I had it in my mind I'd do run 3 yesterday morning but it looked atrocious weather out there and, I know I won't shrink (unfortunately lol), but I don't have a running jacket for bad weather and didn't fancy getting home soaked wet through. Hence I didn't go yesterday.

So here we are... it's Saturday morning and I'm stuck to the sofa watching BBC Breakfast with my cup of coffee and glass of water, noodling on the internet.

I WILL go on week 3 run 3. I WILL, I WILL, I WILL lol.

It's silly because I procrastinate so much before going out for a run and yet after I've been I'm on such a high with all those endorphins racing around.

Right. Come on Charlotte... get your ass in gear. Run 3 beckons!!!!!

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Come on you can do it!! You'll be back before you know it and can have a slap up breakfast :) good luck!

Thanks for the encouragment! I've just done run 3 and it was ok!! Now for breakfast :)

Go run then take dog for a walk to cool down. You will feel so great when you've done it. Go!!!!! Then let us know or we will be nagging you!!!!!

Just done it! Thanks for the encouragement, it really made a difference :)

I went on run 3 (which went ok) & then I took my dog a walk afterwards. Just done some stretches too :)

1 like

Excellent!! Well done you!!! There's always someone here to kick you off the couch!!!!

I like taking the dog on a run. If you have a quiet enough path and can let them loose, he/she will have a ball sniffing around and then sprinting after you when they realise you are that bit further away than you normally are :)

Well, that what my eejit does does :D

Would dearly love to take George out with me, there's some footpaths on my estate. Might try it with him! Thanks :)

Run first then dog walk. Off you go now!

Thanks GettingFitter! I just got back from running then walking the dog - both went fine :)

Your encouragement really made a difference. Thank you :)

1 like

Well done

You may also like...