W3R3

I'm doing week 3 run 3 this morning. Just debating whether to take my dog for a walk before hand or afterwards (he's a real sniffer so he's not good to take with on a jog).

At least it's not raining this morning. I had it in my mind I'd do run 3 yesterday morning but it looked atrocious weather out there and, I know I won't shrink (unfortunately lol), but I don't have a running jacket for bad weather and didn't fancy getting home soaked wet through. Hence I didn't go yesterday.

So here we are... it's Saturday morning and I'm stuck to the sofa watching BBC Breakfast with my cup of coffee and glass of water, noodling on the internet.

I WILL go on week 3 run 3. I WILL, I WILL, I WILL lol.

It's silly because I procrastinate so much before going out for a run and yet after I've been I'm on such a high with all those endorphins racing around.

Right. Come on Charlotte... get your ass in gear. Run 3 beckons!!!!!

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Come on you can do it!! You'll be back before you know it and can have a slap up breakfast :) good luck!

• Thanks for the encouragment! I've just done run 3 and it was ok!! Now for breakfast :)

• Go run then take dog for a walk to cool down. You will feel so great when you've done it. Go!!!!! Then let us know or we will be nagging you!!!!!

• Just done it! Thanks for the encouragement, it really made a difference :)

I went on run 3 (which went ok) & then I took my dog a walk afterwards. Just done some stretches too :)

• Excellent!! Well done you!!! There's always someone here to kick you off the couch!!!!

• I like taking the dog on a run. If you have a quiet enough path and can let them loose, he/she will have a ball sniffing around and then sprinting after you when they realise you are that bit further away than you normally are :)

Well, that what my eejit does does :D

• Would dearly love to take George out with me, there's some footpaths on my estate. Might try it with him! Thanks :)

• Run first then dog walk. Off you go now!

• Thanks GettingFitter! I just got back from running then walking the dog - both went fine :)

Your encouragement really made a difference. Thank you :)

• Well done

You may also like...