Couch to 5K
71,696 members103,723 posts

Week 5 Run 3 in the bag!!!

Oh my oh my.... W5R3 done, 20 minutes non stop, 2.5 miles... As seems to be traditional, my Yorkshire run was in the rain, but it was a lot more enjoyable than I ever thought it would be, and such a sense of achievement in just 5 weeks, I’ve dropped 2 stone on weight and now ever so slightly addicted to running...

A hot shower awaits!

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done you! What a great job 😊 I'm reading this in my post run glisten after just finishing W6R3 and I didn't think I'd feel better than I did last week but I almost cried I couldn't believe I finished! ... so look forward to feeling even more proud of yourself in three runs time!! 💪

3 likes

Very, very well done you!!!

1 like

Ohhh, I’ve shed some tears this last few weeks!! You’re nearly there now though Wingie 💪🏻

1 like

Glorious... well done you! Time to move onto the longer, wonderful relaxing runs now :)

1 like

Congrats!!! I’ve got that run coming Thursday excited and slightly scarred at the same tune lol

1 like

Well done mate that run I think is a real game changer and once you've done your 1st full run the confidence increases and from here in the runs are just a few minutes more.

Before you know it the home straight will be in sight

1 like

Absolutely fantastic! It's the turning point in Couch25K- you feel like a real runner! Well done & keep running & enjoying 🤗.

1 like

Well done Goosenoir, that’s a little monkey that one but you nailed it, good for you...& well done on the weight loss too...enjoy your victory bath!!

1 like

You may also like...