Running Club

It's been a while since I posted and have completed the program twice before on my own. However I have never really kept up the running, only managing to run once a week and sometimes not even that.

So today I plucked up the courage to join a running club. I was so nervous about going but so glad I did. Really enjoyed it. It's 10 weeks and there were 19 of us in the beginners group. We follow the program for 10 weeks and then complete it with a park run πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Will still need to go out twice a week on my own but Monday nights will now be running club nights πŸ˜…πŸ˜ƒ

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • That sounds super! If it keeps you running and you are enjoying it.. wonderful!

• Sounds like a great plan, let us know how it goes

• That's a lovely way of keeping your hand in (actually your legs!).

• Great idea, and this will keep you motivated as the weather starts to get colder, and the nights draw in. I wish you success this time round. :-)

• I joined a running club after I graduated. It's brilliant. It's a great way of finding out about 5k and 10k races, picking up good habits, staying motivated, and enjoying a new healthy social scene.

Well done.

You may also like...