1st post grad run

1st post grad run

So tonight was my 1st outing as a "runner" and strangely enough it didn't really feel a deal different to the runs I did last week.

My lungs were still trying to suck enough oxygen in through every orifice in my body and the sweat was running down my chest and back.

will keep on at 5k for a while yet just to consolidate my ability and when I've done my charity run on sept 9th and then take it a little further.

tonights average pace was 7.11 and my running partner was still as fresh as a daisy when we'd done.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Brilliantly done runner, consolidation is the way to go.... and that's a good pace considering the weather is hotting up again according to the Beebs weather report I saw. I wondered when you'd go out as a newbie... running partner is called...

• That one's called Gem, she was taking the wee wee a bit as in the middle of the run she set off chasing rabbits and then just rejoined me as if nothing had happened

• At times it must be fab to be a dog, not that I want to wee in public mind you...

• Just to have that many legs..& beable to run like a dog...whew, I often wish for more legs when I'm flagging!!! Ha ha

• Nice run Rolysmate...you will be great in your charity run. Your running mate is a sweet girl.๐Ÿ˜†x

You may also like...