Couch to 5K

Week 8 Run 1

So very nearly there - 1 run before the Greek holiday , running shoes will then be packed ready for Week 9 (bad planning I think , much prefer running on a cool cloudy day) but needs must and I am looking forward to Graduating - so pleased I have got this far it is the first thing I have ever stuck at - thank you all for your never ending support :)

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Good stuff, enjoy your Greek running too, will you graduate there?

thank you Jancanrun - no I am thinking I will run thurs of this week thats the end of week 8 then maybe Sat and Tues in Greece and I am away in Liverpool the Friday we home I would like to Graduate running round Albert Dock :)

2 likes

My home city Liverpool and Albert Dock is a wonderful place to do it. Good luck and hope the weather is kind on all your last few runs.

1 like

Thank you its our first time to Liverpool I am looking forward to that as much as a rest in the sun, I don't mind the weather - one of my best runs yet was in pouring rain :) I am thinking Albert Dock is flat we are staying at the Premier Inn which I believe is at the Dock ? Never would I have believed I would be taking trainers and running clothes on my holidays :) It is all down to this forum and the support we are all given without you guys it would not be happening :)

2 likes

Yes you're not far away at all. Hey you did the running remember, we didn't, so the achievement is all your own. Have a glorious time in both places

1 like

You are doing so well - and nearly there. At least you will have magnificent views in Greece. It's a long time since I've been to Albot Docks, but if I remember correctly it is fairly flat, and again a lovely place. So have a great holiday and enjoy your holiday.

1 like

Thank you - is it normal to still be counting down the minutes during the run ? I love the feeling when I have completed it just not liking the hard work of doing it 😢

1 like

You may also like...