Week 9 run 1 with "new" gps watch

Well thats 9-1 done. Bought a used Garmin forerunner 10 off old "fleabay" and it reckons it took me 39 min to do 5k. After a bit of a stretch and warm up I ran through the first 5 min walk and a bit of the cool down... Though I did do a full final walk. Watch seems pretty good... But I was tending to keep looking at it as I went. The "plan", such as it is, is to do my second park run as 9-2 on Saturday morning and then finish C25K on Monday when I reach the grand old age of 51... My darling wife has promised to buy me a graduation t shirt if I do it so fingers crossed.

Regards to all of you out there in C25K land.

John

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That will be the perfect 51st birthday present John. The end is in sight. Best of luck. 🍀

• Ooh an F10 😀 I love mine 😍

Good luck at Parkrun. Have a good time 😀

• I got a good as new GPS watch off fleabay for ............ £8. Couldn't believe it myself.

• Crikey ... And I thought my. £25 one was a steal. It's clearly a ladies one and very purple but who cares apart from my daughter having her eye on it! Regards John

You may also like...