Anyone done or doing the London Gung Ho?

I am due to run the London Gung Ho on Saturday, this is due to be my first formal 5k run, although it not really a run, more a 5k obstacle course, and not really an obstacle course, more bouncy castles dropped on a 5k circuit - but regardless whatever it is, my wife and I are running it.

behungho.co.uk

I have been struck with some cold / bug thing at the moment, so am dosing myself up on Vitamin C, in the hope it shifts before Saturday - this is a bit of a paid, as I was hoping to run all this week in preparation for it, but feeling like this, I just want to run to my bed and sleep!

Just wondered if anyone else had done one, its a bit of fun, but all for charity, and when normally can a grown adult have fun on bouncy castles without getting told off!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • begung-ho.co.uk

corrected website address..

• I've not done this one (although it's now on my 'future runs' list!) - but have done the Colour Obstacle Rush which is very similar with the addition of colour stations every so often too! Great fun - you'll have a blast! :)

You may also like...