Wk7 Day 3

What a great start the the day.....after reading some positive posts on here this morning, the cloud of procrastination and deferring lifted & I jumped into my kit and headed for the door and that's when the 2nd good thing happened. I was passing the mirror when I glanced at it & saw my reflection....who's was that a chink of light I could see? Yes it was!! I have a thigh gap!! Who hoo I haven't had that for many years, it may be very small and not all the way down but it is s start whoo hoo. My thighs are toning & my healthy eating is helping me lose the weight. I was so chuffed. I then went out & started my final run of week 7 & decided to up the pace a little to see if I could do it( I felt I wasn't pushing myself on previous runs) not too much, just a smidge faster and yes, I did it and felt absolutely fabulous!! Feeling accomplished? Oh yes indeed 😁

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good stuff! I too delight in the change in my legs' shape. They're not perfect but they're much better than they were. :)

Hope that after-run glow lasts all day.

• Who cares about 5k when you have a thigh gap! Everything is good😊Now for week 8 (and then I'll start getting things ready for your graduation celebrations!😆

• oh yes McFitty - graduation is just around the corner....and yes, who cares about 5k when the thigh gap has returned :D

• Well done ! Bet you'll be seeing a big cheesy grin in your mirror all day too!

• I've been chuffed about it all day :D

You may also like...