Virtual Parkrun - disclaimer

Although I said I would, I didn't do it. Instead I chose to go and see my daughter playing in the county youth band in Winchester at the Buttercross. It's her last year in the band system so I really wanted to go and it was tremendous. I haven't run for a week, with work pressures and Christmassy things but I'm planning to run on Boxing Day with my other daughter. It will replace our traditional walk on that day!

A very merry Christmas to all my running friends on this forum and thanks so much for all your support over these last few amazing months! xxx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

13 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • No matter how or when.....every little counts, ....... that's the point.

Mx πŸ€—

• Yes Madge, how true!

• Happy Christmas Joy !

Enjoy your Boxing Day run xxx

• Thanks poppy! Looking forward to it. Have some lovely new running gear from yesterday to try out as well!

• I was ssme didnt make it horrendous weather in Elgin!! So did some yummy baking for the family & spent time with grandchildren 😍Merry Christmas to you & your family! Im planning parkrun on hogmany forecast better!! X

• Thanks Phyllis, sometimes hunkering down with the family is the right thing to do!

• Those moments with your children have to be more important than running. That'll still be there when you're ready and enjoy it when you do !

• Thanks Biscuit. Very true. Hopefully I can keep the running going over the next few years!

• Great post Joy. Enjoy your day and run on Boxing Day. πŸŽ„πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ„β˜ƒπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„

• Thanks Flossie. Just heading out now. Hope you get out there again soon once your injury has healed.

• I've still got some mince pies I can dangle from my Santa hat for you! Good luck!

• Sounds wonderful! Enjoy your special run and Merry Christmas πŸŽ„πŸƒπŸ»πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸΌ

• Thanks Jacs, hope you have had a lovely time.

You may also like...