Hello Week 9

Well this morning I went out and did Run 3 for Week 8 and completed it. Hurrah! I was thinking as I was running that my pace has got quicker (even tho it's still slow)! Another lady running passed me with a very lovely smile and a good morning but was soon just a speck in the distance:-).

However, having said that 10 weeks ago I couldn't run for 5 minutes non-stop and now I can run for 28 minutes non-stop so bring on the next 3 runs :-). So chuffed.

12 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hurrah for you! :) :) :)

• Brilliant. you are getting close, and who knows.. soon, you will be that speck in the distance! :)

Very well done :)

• Well done! Can see you just over my shoulder :-) Enjoy week 9.

• Thank you. Look at that lovely badge :-) xx

• Well done this plan amazes me every time I run πŸ˜…

• Brilliant! Good luck for week 9, you'll be great :)

• Well doneπŸƒπŸƒπŸŒŸπŸŒŸit's such a great feeling!! Il see you at graduation just 1 run ahead as did week9 run1 I'm slow too but I'm aiming for 5k in total so that includes 5mins warm up & cool down and anyway if I don't make it that's ok as guess what WE WILL BE GRADUATES!!!! Go go go... X

• Doing my first Week 9 run on Monday,

• O exciting!!! There's little difference so you will be fineπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘I'm either going out tomorrow or may take 2days rest and go Monday but it's getting dark so early now & I really am a night runner!! Good luck il be looking out for youπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸ˜€x Phyllis

• Well done! You're nearly there! Don't worry about faster runners, you're way faster than all those sat on the couch! X

• Thank you. Wasn't worried about the faster runner, just found it difficult to imagine that anyone could get that far that quick and still manage to run :-). I am happy with what I am achieving, it's huge for me and like you say I am OFF the couch.

• Well done, Curlyann! You are so close now!

You may also like...