Week 9 completed!

Week 9 completed!

I DID IT!!!! I completed the couch to 5k programme!!!! I can now run 30 minutes non-stop at a good pace, without feeling like I'm going to die! This week I had to complete it on a treadmill as I am in Orlando, Florida staying at a hotel attending a conference. It is quite a different experience running in a treadmill. Waaaay prefer the outdoors! Yay, I DID IT!!!!! :)

29 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Congratulations Abby - you should be really proud of yourself. Now to plan lots of lovely running adventures ahead!

• Yeyyyyyy.....well don't you. Bet you feel amazing.... An quite rightly so ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ xXx

• I'm just starting my week one here, wish me luck

• Yes, you can do it!!!

• Lots of luck.... just keep at it and slow and steady... You will get there! :)

• Well done Abby I have just started on wk 1 xx

• Good luck, you can do it!!!

• that is so great!

• Brilliant! Very well done, and great victory photo!๐Ÿ˜Š

• I tried to do a selfie front ways with the treadmill in sight but couldn't fit it in. Eventually, I just lifted my hands above my head, looked up and took the pic!

• Well done. Onwards and upwards now. Good luck.

• Yeay!

You did it... me too!

I completed my last run on Saturday, after a week of dark and cold and wet for my last three runs!

Now you will have the wonderful Graduate badge after your name...It has been worth it, hasn't it? :)

Go you!

• Congrats on completing yours, too!

• Thanks!!!

• Does it just automatically give you the 'graduate' label or do you need to change your profile settings?

• Just click onto the Graduation December 2015 link at the side of the page.. it tells you what to do!

• Well done ... it must be a great feeling. I'm with you on running out doors much prefer it. I complete tomorrow so looking forward to it x

• Enjoy your last run of the programme!

• Go for it....! Good luck!

• Well done. You look very happy. Great photo.

• Fantastic! It's a wonderful achievement and that's a great pic! enjoy your celebrations in that sunshine state x

• Brilliant. Now go on C25K+. It is good

• oh well done you!!! it is such a fantastic feeling.

• Brilliant Abby !

Many Congratulations to you on your Graduation !

You look so happy, Yay, Go you ! :-) xxx

• Congratulations Abby, it's a great achievement :)

• Well done!

• Go you! :-)

• Well done, congratulations!

• Well done! Onwards and upwards xxx

You may also like...