Completed week 9! Can I go to bed now?

So, after starting week 9 last Thursday, I was offered a lie-in on both Saturday and Sunday by my husband and frankly, it was too good to pass up 💤😴💤 I am a sloth, after all :-) Anyway, that coupled with work meant that I completed Week 9 Run 3 this morning.

I have to say the gremlins weren't out to play but I did think of all of the support that you lovely lot have provided to get me this far. I am really pleased with myself and how far I've come since June. Thank you all.

I'm off to get my badge now...and then to sleep the sleep of the just (well, worn out, after several brisk walks to and from school as part of 'Walktober' (who thinks of these names?)).

19 Replies
oldestnewest

Yippee, well done graduate! Time for that well deserved celebration! That shiny badge has been well earned! Happy running🏃🏻👟🎓🍾

1 like

Thank you 😊

Congratulations!

1 like

Thank you 😊

Enjoy your sleep, SleepySloth :) Congratulations on your graduation, that's wonderful. I am doing my graduation run with two friends at my side on Saturday. They are going to get shockingly bad Personal Worst times at Parkrun ;)

4 likes

Thank you. I'm putting off parkrun until I can do 5k, so maybe not until the New Year. Best of luck!

1 like

I'll be doing my graduation run on Saturday too!

2 likes

Good luck, Rosie958 :)

1 like

Hope it goes well!

1 like

Congratulations - enjoy that amazing feeling! You've earned a rest!

1 like

Congrats! Great feeling that is!

1 like

Congratulations. Enjoy your shiny new badge 🎓🍸🎓🍸🏃👟🏃👟

1 like

It is very shiny! 🏅

1 like

Oh well done! Massive CONGRATULATIONS! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

1 like

Sleep well - you deserve it.

1 like

Congratulations, you're a bona fide runner now! :-)

1 like

Massive Congratulations to you on a fantastic achievement !

Happy Running !

Sweet dreams Zzzzzzz ... :-) xxx

1 like

Whoop whoop! Congratulations 😊

1 like

Another Graduate! They are all over the place today! Your badge looks very nice, suits you!

Congratulations, well done!

1 like

You may also like...