W2R2 completed!

Hi guys/gals,

Well, I have just got back in from completing my 2nd run of week 2 and I haven't had any major problems to report. My lower legs did feel like I had weights attached to them again once I had done a couple of runs but at least I don't seem to be puffing and panting as much to recover after each running section.

I did go wrong somewhere though because Laura said I was almost done and so I finished what I thought was the last running section and started to walk back towards home when she then announced that I had this final run to do! "Oh shoot!" I thought, and so I had to run off in a different direction from where I live in order to complete the run and still give myself enough distance to cover in order to get at least 5 minutes walking in afterwards. What a plonker, eh? :D

Last edited by

6 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well down and I'm sure you are not the first to do that - it's hard to keep count of the runs with everything else to think about πŸ˜€

• Err..thanks! :)

• Well done. Having a stubborn streak works. I feel I have to complete my run. Sunday I was doing my regular 8 laps of lake (nearly 6K). And I felt a right plonker when I tripped over a Tree root about an inch off the ground.

Luckily I fell sort of sideways on my shoulder and didn't twist anything and continued my run. Can feel a bruise on my arm now.

Apart from being plonkers We can also in the words of David Bowie "We can be heroes" !

• I like your thinking there joe. Nice one, thanks! :)

• Lol. Well done Lee. You sound like you're enjoying the runs.

• Thanks Vanessa, and enjoying the runs...hmmm...I don't think I would go that far! ;)

You may also like...