Week 6 started

Week 6 started

Boy it's hot out there this morning. Stopped for a photo inland towards home today just to prove I'm still not shaking 😎

I found this morning tougher than Monday's 20 minute run which surprised me, guess that's why you do a bit more walking / running and I don't think the high humidity helped but I went further than I have so far. Map my run recorded 4km for the first time. It's so exciting - am I going to be a proper runner soon?! πŸ˜„

20 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Yep (happy face wink!). Lovely picture.

• I'm loving that other people gave also been out and about at an unearthly hour !

• And I have vague plans to be one of them!

• It will be way too hot later I suspect, go have fun πŸ˜„

• No camera shake there, Well done that is a good run, You are a runner, no doubt.

• Well done Oldpossum that's impressive, especially given it's so hot at the moment. You run in a really lovely place, I'm jealous! :)

• It can be pretty bleak in winter but yes I am lucky and as I live just behind the trees I can actually see the marshes from my upstairs windows. Mustn't fall off the seawall into the mud though - yukπŸ˜„

• Nice view and good effort it's all down hill(pardon the pun) from now on as I look at it you have paid back more than you owe

• Right behind you. I will set off soon

• Gorgeous pic. I would say you're a runner! You run! Well done :)

• Many people find this run harder than the previous one but you did it! You are definitely a runner πŸ‘

• Beautiful photo and well done getting out there in this heat :-)

• Hurrah for the distance, endurance and lovely pic!

• Gorgeous !

Well done Possum, you ARE a runner, believe it ! :-) xxx

• Steady as a rock.... wonderful photo!!!

Very well done.. it is so humid and hard going later in the day i am sure. You are doing brilliantly! :)

You are a runner.... you will just be an even more amazing runner!!!

I shall be out on Friday morning... another longish run weather permitting... :) have not been out in a thunderstorm yet... hmmm:)

• Beautiful place to run, lucky you. Of course you're a runner!

• Thank God I'm not the only one who suffered W6 R1!! I thought something had gone wrong as the twenty minute run was painful but doable. Really struggled with the 8min run on W6 R1. Out for run 2 later today and then 25 mins on Saturday..... eek!!

• I'll be off for run 2 tomorrow morning but won't be doing the 25 minutes till Monday. I have a birthday Saturday so don't expect to be fit for running on Sunday πŸ˜€ Will watch to see how you get on

• I did run 2 yesterday-- it was fine actually. I was ready for the end, but did not suffer as badly as run 1!

My big thing I need to work on is my breathing. Trying the steady slow breaths but its like my body panics or something and I start gasping!

• I fared better with run 2 as well but it was cooler this morning and like you I will not be doing my 25 minutes till Monday but think my muscles need a 2 day break in preparation. πŸ˜€

You may also like...