Week 5 Run

After a miscalculation last week now I can truly say that I am over the hump having just completed 14 out of the 27 runs on the programme. I enjoyed to the two longer runs today. 8 minutes, who'd ov thunk it 5 weeks ago when I was lying on that couch. Though I still enjoy a bit of couch time. I even found myself thinking I wish this walking bit was over I have been walking for too long. I guess that means that I am recovering more quickly now as well. I even found myself speeding up a little (a relative term) for the second half of the second 8 minute run which was on the long incline section of my run. So all good today.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Excellent well done you :-)

• What a great start to the day! Well done you, over the hump. on over the hump day!

All downhill from here to the finishing line? Well done!!!:)

• Good on you matching run for run even if i am up slightly earlier

• Good on you I am matching you run for run even I am up & out slightly earlier

• That's brilliant!! I'm repeating W4 this week, after 10 days out with injury, but will be back on W5 again next week. Keep going, you're doing great! :)

You may also like...