W6R3 completed, yes!!

So chuffed to have finished week 6 today. Even managed to sprint up a hill for the last minute. Still like the anonymity of running in the dark though, what am I going to do when it gets lighter ๐Ÿ˜†

Must have looked crazy, a morbidly obese woman, red faced and puffing like a train ๐Ÿ˜† And when Laura said I was 'officially a runner now' I started blubbing ๐Ÿ˜ญ Daft eh! But I was genuinely touched and feel very proud. Onwards and upwards.....

9 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • That's so sweet! Be proud, you really are a runner now!

• Aw what a lovely post !

Be very very proud of yourself ! You are off the couch and getting out there , and for that you should be applauded !

Well done !

Keep going, youre doing great ! :-) xxx

• Well done!...I think we've all had those sudden rushes of emotion and hey, you should be proud๐Ÿ™‚.

• Well done to you! That's fabulous! (Sobbed like a baby myself at the same point, it's completely normal (ish) so I'm told) ;) keep it up! X

• Well done! You should try running in the light, no one is really that interested I have found and those that do, smile and say hello. Be proud that you are a runner - no matter what shape or size we are, we run and people best get used to it LOL. Could u find a running buddy - maybe someone on the forum is a neighbour, what county are u in?? Julie (Northamptonshire) ๐Ÿ˜€

• Congratulations. You have come so far and can run for 25 mins. Thats some acheivement. You should be proud of yourself, graduation beckons..... :)

• Very well done! W6 is one of the toughest weeks in the whole program in my opinion so to get that one over with is amazing! Congratulations - you will get that Graduate badge in no time!

• dont worry about what other people think ,,you do whatever makes you feel happy and proud of yourself ..keep up the good work x

• Go you! Very well done.. i jumped up and down and did a whoop when I got to that point.I think we all do something!

Heck of a milestone and you are on the way now, RUNNER !

Who cares what folk think.,. they are jealous.. you get out there...in the daylight for all to see... :)

You may also like...