Week 11/post grad wk2

Hello all

I have finally got to 2 miles running, it did take me 37 minutes though! I do the 5minute warm up and warm down and then aim for 30 minutes and try to add a minute or two on to each run, I know it is still slow, but I do two interval runs during the week and one 30+ minute run a week.

Based on my times if I ever did decide to do a park run, I would finish on the Sunday! Now I just need to leave the jam doughnuts alone.... but I do like them!

5 Replies

• Yes Stephen, that is fairly slow but so what? The progress you have made in those 11 weeks is huge and it is likely to continue at a good rate for some time to come.

• It matters not how fast but how good you feel about lapping all the lazy buggers on their couches. Run at what ever speed you like , just run :)

• You are doing great. That steady progress will make a huge difference over time. Well done and keep at it :)

• What does it matter? The only person you have to compete against is your former couch persona...and you are faster than him😊

• Parkrun is fun, you would enjoy it and you would reduce your time; the other runners seem to magnetically pull you along

Ditch the do-nuts! They'll slow you down ☺

You may also like...