*Expletive* cold/flu

Last week I struggled thru the back ache & then the cold/flu hit. Final week of Active 5k to 10k just hit a setback, damn it!

This is my 3rd day off work & daytime tv is truly a destroyer (except for Frasier & NCIS.

One more sleep & I'm going back to work for sure!

And resume running by Saturday. The body must have been run down & needing a rest. It's certainly had it.

See you guys around with better updates.

8 Replies

• Poor you xxx

I had a cough last week, this worked for me : Best read aloud :

To the cough I just woke up to this morning. I don't know who you are .I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a weak immune system, I can tell you , I don't have one .

What I do have though is a bottle of Buttercup Syrup. I acquired it some time ago from the corner shop.

Buttercup Syrup makes it a nightmare for coughs like you . If you let my body go now, that'll be the end of it , I will not take the Buttercup Syrup . But if you don't, I will take it . I will take it 3 times a day , and I will kill you .

Worked for me !

Hope you feel better soon.

Big hugs ((((( )))) xxx

• Hahaha pops that's good that is! "Good luck" x

• Ha ha , Build me up Buttercup ! :-) xxx

• A fellow Taken fan, Poppy?! "Is there anything she cannot do?!"

Us men require the real deal:

But I'll use words to such effect. Thank you. I am encouraged.

• Ha ha , Ive been rumbled :-)

A little secret , ssh I will type this very quietly. You can get those Manflu shots much cheaper from Poundland. Just in case you need to get some supplies in :-) xxx

• Take Poppy's advice! Hope you feel better soon x :-)

• Thanks, no-excuse.

• hope you are back feeling better soon :D

You may also like...