*Expletive* cold/flu

Last week I struggled thru the back ache & then the cold/flu hit. Final week of Active 5k to 10k just hit a setback, damn it!

This is my 3rd day off work & daytime tv is truly a destroyer (except for Frasier & NCIS.

One more sleep & I'm going back to work for sure!

And resume running by Saturday. The body must have been run down & needing a rest. It's certainly had it.

See you guys around with better updates.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Poor you xxx

I had a cough last week, this worked for me : Best read aloud :

To the cough I just woke up to this morning. I don't know who you are .I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a weak immune system, I can tell you , I don't have one .

What I do have though is a bottle of Buttercup Syrup. I acquired it some time ago from the corner shop.

Buttercup Syrup makes it a nightmare for coughs like you . If you let my body go now, that'll be the end of it , I will not take the Buttercup Syrup . But if you don't, I will take it . I will take it 3 times a day , and I will kill you .

Worked for me !

Hope you feel better soon.

Big hugs ((((( )))) xxx

• Hahaha pops that's good that is! "Good luck" x

• Ha ha , Build me up Buttercup ! :-) xxx

• A fellow Taken fan, Poppy?! "Is there anything she cannot do?!"

Us men require the real deal:

sainsburys.co.uk/webapp/wcs...

But I'll use words to such effect. Thank you. I am encouraged.

• Ha ha , Ive been rumbled :-)

A little secret , ssh I will type this very quietly. You can get those Manflu shots much cheaper from Poundland. Just in case you need to get some supplies in :-) xxx

• Take Poppy's advice! Hope you feel better soon x :-)

• Thanks, no-excuse.

• hope you are back feeling better soon :D

You may also like...