W6R3 -I was petrified - now I'm proud!

Hi all you lovely people - I DID IT!!!! It was easily the hardest run to date - hardest by a country mile. BUT I DID IT! I'm so so pleased. Mind you, I was like a sloth on mogadon by the end I was so slow and when Laura said something along the lines of 'if you're feeling good ramp it up and end it on a high' I almost laughed out loud! All I could do was keep putting one foot in front of the other. The last two minutes were awful but I was determined to finish. Phew!

When Laura said the magic words - 'you're officially a runner now - congratulations' I almost cried. Right there in the middle of the gym.

Thank you all so much for your support when I was worrying - it really made a difference considering how nervous I was feeling. I bought myself some fresh strawberries as a reward and they were lovely. Hurrah!

17 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done, I knew it would be alright!

• That's fantastic! You're an inspiration to me. Hope I manage it tomorrow!

• Excellent well done! you runner you! x :-)

• Massive congratulations. I am only on week 3 but determined to get to this stage! Congratulations, runner! :)

• I'm delighted for you. I'm sure those strawberries tasted yummy if you can even eat them through your smile!

• I am amazed you could even think of laughing...I could barely get my breath lol!!!A big well done and you deserved more than strawberries ๐Ÿ˜€

• Congratulations!! Feels great I agree ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Aaah bless. Well done you. I can remember hanging on to the treadmill for dear life incase I fell off!!! It gets easier!! But you did it! Well done.

• Well done!! It's a great feeling isn't it :)

• Well done! Nearly there now! Laura does make me laugh sometimes :) (But I can forgive her anything).

• Hurrah ! Yes it is an amaaazing feeling innit ? Well done you , youre doing great -Keep going ! :-)

Yeah Baby ! :-D xxx

• Congratulations! Now you have the proof that you can graduate.

• Thank you all so much - it is indeed a great feeling!

• Wow, well done Krups! Your sloth comment really made me laugh. Ha ha๐Ÿ˜

Keep plugging away. You're nearly there

• I remember having a few choice words for Laura when she suggested ramping it up a bit, but I could have kissed her when she said I was a runner! Well done you xx

• Fantastic, well done!!! You're nearly there, be proud of yourself and keep going!! ;)

• Thank you miss slinky!

You may also like...