Week8 All done :-)

Well here we are Week 8 all done :-) 3 Runs to go to graduation . OMG where did those 8 weeks go and what an experience and yes what a journey :) so far :D

Did i think it possible thats a big Nope and now ? YES anything is possible if we put our minds to it , have even agreed to a parkrun with a friend at work , who is this person?? where did he come from haha

So looking forward to next Saturday which should be my final graduation run :D :D now for 2 days rest and to take it all in :D

Happy weekend everyone :D

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yeeeeeeeeeeaaahhh! Go gazelle_rob! :) have a great weekend & week 9 :D

• Thanks so much Tiki :D Week 9 wow .pinching myself :D

• Well done Rob. I'm on your heals. I start week 8 on monday. :)

• Thanks Zev :) enjoy Week 8 :D

• Well done SR! Enjoy your weekend, and week 9. And finishing with a parkrun too! What a finish that will be!

• Thanks Babs :D looking forward to it :D

• Well done Rob...I knew you could do it....now you don't even need all fingers on one hand to count the remaining runs! Did my W9R1 yesterday...not too bad, did a new route for a change.

• hey Andy :) thanks and welll done you too , 2 to go for you so close :D Changed my route slightly last week to get the time in , a bit more a challenege ( inclines ) and I do it twice on a run ... 30 mins is so acheivable Andy :D You will do it :D :D see you at the graduation ball :D

• Happy weekend too - good that it is going so well. All the best for your graduation run !

• Thanks Girly :D

You may also like...