I've only ###### well gone and done it!

Well its certainly been a journey, and I feel knackered but seriously over the moon :-) I did the Park Run today and achieved a time of 32.56, apparently it was not the normal route and by all accounts more difficult, just adds to the feeling.

Thank you Laura wherever you are! I hope to continue my running but like most people who post I'm just happy to be where I am now. At 53 and a previous 19 st + (I've lost 3st since starting C25k) Time for glass of Chabers. Happy running folks. Oh can someone please send me my badge pleeeeeeeeeeease

28 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Fab fab fab news !! Well done , I think you have to message the admin guys for your badge :)

You've earned it over and over :)

• Thank you Ejbirdy

• Well done Shorty! You nailed it!!!! Great feeling isn't it. I hope you'll carry on running. You will won't you!

Enjoy your celebration drink! Cheers

• Thanks MW I think this has now got a bit addictive so yep definitely going to continue.

• Fab stuff Shortlegs ! I doff my cap to you on your achievement , that is very impressive. I would be well chuffed with that :-) xxx

• Thank you poppypug it really does feel great.

• Wow! Huge well done to you finishing with a parkrun and a great time !

Another amazing c25k journey - will you carry on park running Or have you got other plans in hand!

Congratulations & cheers to you on a great acheivment :)

• Hi jaxmc64, I definitely intend to continue with the park run's and who knows whats around the corner:-)

• Well done! Enjoy your evening. :)

• Thanks very much Mrs S

• Ooooohhhh nice badge ! ;)

• How amazing is that ! Great Parkrun time. Many congratulations.

• Congratulations from one shortlegs to another. xxxxxx

• Thanks breezie

• Massive congratulations, on graduatin, the park run and your weight loss. You certainly deserve that glass of bubbly.

• Thank you Thp42 really appreciate the comment.

• Congratulations on graduating and your weight loss achievements you have earned that champagne no doubt!

A great park run to top it off too, congrats. Happy running

• Congratulations on graduating and your weight loss achievements you have earned that champagne no doubt!

A great park run to top it off too, congrats. Happy running

• Well done and how fab

• Thank you KC

• Congratulations shortlegs1...brilliant stuff!

I've also just graduated with a Park Run, and am very excited to think of the possibilities ahead!

SusieBoots

• Well done on your achievement, and I agree its an exciting time ahead. By the way Happy birthday.

• Well done!!!!!! great time!!!

• Well done on all your achievements you are doing fab ... and this is only the beginning of your journey :)

• Than you BF

• Well done... amazing on all counts there... a great 5K time, a fantastic weight loss and a graduation at a Parkrun! The fun has only just begun!

Now - tell us (as we're nosy) - I bet you've NEVER felt better either... and if you looked back 9 weeks you wouldn't believe what you just did... :)

• Hi Aussie, I have to admit there are few aches today. I guess you get hyped up in the Parkrun so push that bit harder. And in answer to your question, 9 wks ago I would not have been able to run 5 minutes never mind 30+ :-)

• Fabulous.

Enjoy your laurels and when you come back down to earth let us know what your post graduation plans are!

Happy running

You may also like...