Im back and smiling :)

oh my goodness what difference a day makes. Got up determined to run, knew it was raining but got ready and sat drinking coffee until it eased ( it was pouring down at that point ) so right it's eased, mp3 ready , garmin ready , and we are off. A brilliant run, covered 5k, 1/2 in the pouring rain, and feeling so exhilerated and warm and cosy and content , yeppa, all 4, their must be something in this running malarky ! odd though how its hard to actually get out the door but as soon as you come in you want to do it all again ! Thanks everyone for all the support yesterday when I had a major wobble, Granny Judes, the recycled teenager is back !!

7 Replies

• Haha! Feeling so good you've posted twice!

• Good to hear you sounding so upbeat.... Welcome back! As you say sometimes getting out of the door is the hardest step.

• Way to go Granny!!!! You kicked it's ar*e!

• Good to hear ;o)

• That's fantastic GJ! We knew you could do it and have a good one! I'm so pleased you've got your mojo back! How're the car and washing machine doing? x

• Garage says the car is fine and washer , well all that needed was a good kick !

• This is what I really like to hear,,, anything to get me going

You may also like...