Heyyyyy I joggled through Week 7 Run 3 yesterday!!!!!!!!!!

I found this a bit of a struggle for the first 10 mins, well actually I found it a whole big struggle !!!! As suggested by Laura I went for a joggle around my local park which is a very big park and I thought the 25 mins of joggling ******* (cross between jogging and walking)*****would go fairly quick....... WRONG!!!!!!!

It seemed to go on forever and I think it is the heat as I left this run until about 10:00am whereas normally it would be done early morning or evening....... I found that I had to keep stopping after about 3mins to drink water all the time?????? Although I completed and I did up the ante on the last 2 mins to see if I did really feel that much better as Laura says if you finish on a high but my calf muscles still feel really weak all the time and can only just function at times!!!!!!

But coming home to the M_Yonder milkshake that had been in the fridge overnight as suggested made it worth while!!!!!!

I have also been making this delicious smoothie for energy before I go as well, half an avocado, hand full of almonds and raspberries and blueberries shoved in a blender with some milk!!!!!!! Mmmmmmm delicious!!!!

Week 8 starts Sunday nearly there!!!!!!! Hoorah!!!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Well done Josie-jo :) Congratulations on completing your week 7 runs :)

You may also like...