W6R2- taking a battering, roll on Spring

Hi all, well all I can say is phew, that wind is making things a bit tough! I didn't know whether to go out or not, the weather is awful but with stronger winds due this afternoon, I decided to give things a go and try and get back inside before the worst comes. It was pretty tough going, the wind was in my face, on my back, side-on, everywhere really but I did it! At least the rain held off. So pleased, I just couldn't bear the thought of not going out, its strange, I still cant believe I feel like this, I always hated PE at school but this is just brilliant. I seem to be recovering after the run a lot more quickly too, which must be a good thing.

A bit concerned about the hole that's opened up on the motorway in my vicinity, hope its nothing to do with my new running habit! Happy running everyone!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Ah so your the one shaking the earth's plates then? Climate change nothing to do with you I suppose? Well done getting out there in this dreadful weather. I wonder what you PE teacher would think if she/he could see you now.

• Hahaha! I think my PE teacher would find it quite amazing. I still can't believe it myself. I hope I continue to feel like this x

You may also like...