Nice run

Went for a run around a country park near bye , I wore my garmin & only intended going for a short run but I don't check it till I've had enough , when I checked it I'd run 6.30 k , I was amazed because for one , I wasn't even planning on running 5k today ! It took me 44 mins & the time just flew bye . Never run around there before , it was really enjoyable .

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Nice!

How's the knee?

• It's not bad , swelling gone down , still a bit swollen but not as much . Getting a few niggles in it but nothing major . Thanks for asking . Hope alls well with you .

• Well done Rockette!!! Awesome stuff!!

• Thanks twilight .

• What a fantastic surprise you must have got when you checked your Garmin, well done!

• That's great mate; glad you're back on track! Watch that knee though. Are you strapping it up when you run? Maybe you need a support for a bit.

• Yes think I will start wearing one , it worked on the ankle . That's ok , now knee started !

• Rother Valley? If so, that's where I started. It's very handy that one complete circuit is 5K

• It was thrybergh country ned , that's nearest to me

• Close! I saw that you'd been to Meadowhall so guessed you were somewhere in South Yorkshire. I'm in SW Sheffield.

• We r neighbours . I've been to rother valley a few times too . , not running but will do in spring .

You may also like...