Week 5 done........did I really run for 20 mins?! Me?! Non stop?!! Believe it!!!!! ((((Celebration jig!!!)))) :-)

As you can tell I am over the moon that I have completed week 5 and actually managed the 20 minute run. I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to keep it up as I had struggled on run 2 but somehow I kept going.......just like Forrest Gump!!

I won't lie to you, I didn't just smile when I finished I did a full blown celebration jig and I didn't care who was there to witness!!

As usual I can't stop smiling but feeling super proud of myself. Bring on week 6!!!!!!

Take care everyone and thanks again for all the support over the weeks. :-)

14 Replies

• Time for a solo conga!! DA DA DA DAAAAAH!

• Ha ha, yeah conga line!!!!

• I share your joy as I completed that run today too! Complete with victory dance after!

Well done us! :)

• Well done!!!!!! It's all about the victory dance. Can you imagine the moves we'll make when we complete week 9. Good luck for week 6 :-)

• Lol! Thank you. You too! Bring on w9r3 dance!

• Great work. Full blown conga well deserved. Sleep well and enjoy week 6.

• Thank you susan22, join in :-)

• absolutely fantastic - well done x

• Thank you

• Well done you. I am on run 1 of week 5 tomorrow so hoping to join you in the victory dance very soon.

• I'm sure you will, good luck! I look forward to hearing about your victory dance

• oh boy, you reminded me of when i completed mine. i literally cried, it was so emotional! congratulations to you, that is an amazing accomplishment! i have recently graduated from the program and am running 30 min 3-4x a week. every time i am amazed that i am doing it! feel like a 10 year old :)

• Wow, well done. I would love to be able to run 30 mins a few times a week. I'm going baby steps so I will get there.....eventually. Thank you for the support :-)

• You will get there. I was never much of a runner, so for me to be able to do this was HUGE. You're just a couple weeks away. Just go slowly and don't ever get discouraged! If you can do 20, you can do 30. Trust me. Keep us posted :)

You may also like...