Lidl turns me into Spider-Man

I recently bought some trail shorts that included under compression shorts and I enjoyed a run out in them. Well today is lidl running gear day, so I thought I'd pop along and get some compression leggings ready for winter and whilst I was there I picked up a compression top.

Well I popped them on tonight to see what they were like and I look like a grey, black and yellow Spider-Man :-o

But they are very comfortable, ready for winter now (but not just yet)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

19 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Haha this made me chuckle!! I bet they look fab but no jumping up the side of buildings when you first go out in them! ;-)

• I knew you were a hero :-)

• Like it xx

• hiya Pat! (((Delia)))

• Did you get my post last night .Pat

• I think you're responding to Delia, but it notified me for some reason

• No Pat, I didn't. I shall look for it, but who knows if I'll find it!

• You say the nicest things :D

• They sound gr8 for all your marathon training. You have to put a pic on. Pat ;-)

• ;-) maybe at Halloween

• ha ha, I went to my local Lidls this afternoon to get a running jacket, I had a sneaky peak at the performance leggings thinking maybe I would get some, after taking them out of the pack I thought 'Oh NO, I would look like spiderwoman' LOL

• Hehe I can definately recommend them. I was hoping they would be all black, but never mind at least car drivers won't be able to miss me. Just hope I don't cause an accident

• Where's the photo Phil? I got a head torch, but I think hubby has already commandeered it!! I may need the services of Spider-man to retrieve it for me! ;)

• Some challenges are not achievable. You will never see that torch again it has entered the world of the man cave (shed or garage)

• A head torch hee hee! Torchy the battery (old)Girl?

• I hear there are balaclavas next week!!

• Only interested if they match :-)

• What about the glow in the dark compression socks Phil? I'm sure they would complete the spidey look nicely ;)

Susan xx

• Thery were a step too far....how bright, need sunglasses B-)

You may also like...