Graduation and Birthday!

Wonderful start to the day, I ran 34 minutes, too happy to stop! (Covered 4.68 km).

After set backs with shin splints and a quad strain it's taken over two months, but here I am!!

Thank you everyone for your support and I know it's been said many times, but, 'You can do it!!'

Right, off to eat cake and drink pop...

Susie

:)

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Happy birthday and congratulations on graduating ! Double celebration ! Enjoy it ;-)

• Thank you,runningnotwalking!

Hope you're enjoying your running...

:)

• Double congratulations - graduations and birthday! Have a brilliant, happy day of celebrating - after all, the sun is shining and it's the weekend! Relax and enjoy your new age and graduate status .... It'll be rotten Monday soon enough:(

Great news, keep on running ... Cheers, Linda x :)

• Happy birthday and congratulations on completing the program! What a wonderful day this must be for you, enjoy it thoroughly!

• Aww that's fab! Well done and happy birthday!!

• Congratulations and Happy Birthday! Enjoy the cake, you've earned it :-)

• Thank you so much everyone, ate a lot of cake but it's not every day you're a graduate and 40 something! Off to bed to dream of the next challenge...

:D x

• Congratulations on your graduation and happy birthday - definitely a day for cake :)

• Thanks, still in shock I think! Glad to see you're back and enjoy your running! :-)

• Congratulations and Happy birthday.

Great little spin off of C25K - eating cake without remorse :-)

• Thank you and still have some cake left! Have my post grad run soon so as you say, can be smug :)

• Cake AND pop? Yay - that's a celebration! CONGRATULATIONS! You must be feeling pretty damn good! Well done! Happy birthday - and many more!

• Thank you, well it was 'wine pop,' tee hee! Yes still feeling great, waiting for my little green badge to appear, heavens I'll be so bigheaded...

:D

You may also like...