Thanks

I first visited this site few months ago when was in depths of despair with anxiety I was struggling through work I blogged this one day and the support and advice was incredible I couldn't believe any one could feel as bad as me... The anxiety has lifted and I now am continuing to carry out my job as a community staff nurse.. Thanks to you all and people remember there is help here and always support.. I continue to read the blogs and hope and pray suffers of anxiety get better

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Glad to hear you are keeping well utdfan :) it's nice to hear when someone finds relief. X

• Excellent that's fantastic news. I'm glad this site helped you it's a great comfort to know you are not alone. Keep going and we are here if you need us love eve x

• That's a lovely inspiring blog, well done and it's also lovely that you are thinking about everyone else too.

J

x

• Fantastic news and a lovely blog to read. This site is a life line with so many people struggling but with good people can release fears and anxiety etc. So glad the site was a comfort to you.

I wish you luck and let us know from time to time how you are doing..

Hugs

Love Seyi xx

• I have also found comfort on this site with people who understand. I can be stressed at work and pretend i am all happy but on this site i can just be me and tell how it is.

You may also like...