At Last Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have been putting off going to see my new Grandson Toby due to the thought of the journey but today i managed to pull it off yipeeeeeeeeee.

My son and his wife and my other nephew Nathan were over the moon that i had finally came to see the new baby and their new house.

I felt so comfortable and on the way back i was not anxious like i was going.( Laughs suppose it was the thought of coming home.

I do feel bad at times because it should be something i do automatically but i have to plan and think about it instead of just going.

Sometimes the medication i am taking plays havoc with my stomach wont go into graphic details and this makes me anxious.

Anyway today i managed to get out the house and really enjoyed my day.

Tomorrow i am going counselling so will have something positive to tell her.

Sometimes i sit and get so frustrated that simple things become a big issue and people do this everyday without thinking twice.

I am just grateful today was good for me to enable me to have a day of pleasure and laughter. Instead of a day filled with panic and anxiety.

Take care everyone Hugs

Love Seyi xxx

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done, glad you had a great day.

Its amazing how the walls of anxiety, just crumble away as if nothing.

Wishing you well

B

xxx

• Thank you baylien

Madness really sometimes i cannot even walk outside the door then have to sit and ponder about going on a journey. But my son and daughter-in-law was so pleased. My family are my world and i dislike when i am unable to make plans on the spur of the moment.

Thank you for replying

Have a good day

Love Seyi xxx

• Seyi

I am so happy for you & a grandson how lovely & love the name Toby

Well done you , that has really cheered me up

Love

whywhy

xxx

• Thank you whywhy you always have such positive vibes about situations :) I just wished when i am asked to go anywhere i can say Yeah i'll be there (gosh sound like Michael Jackson hahahah). Its just so frustrating at times but times a healer so i am told.

Hope you are keeping well

Hugs

Love Seyi xxx

• I think you are doing very well , I no how this feels & I think it wont be long before you are doing an MJ & saying Yeah , you might even start moon walking :-D

xxxxx

• Congrats Seyi glad you had a great day. Here's to a great week too.

Willrich x

• Thank you Willrich and the same is wished for you have a great week. :)

Love Seyi xxx

• Dear Seyi,

It is great to read that you went to see your grandson. It is a lovely and positive story, in many ways.

I wish you well.

a big hug,

Marcus xxx

• Hi Marcus

You would have thought i was going on a journey to the moon but was so anxious but so happy i was able to visit see their new house and new baby.

Wishing you all the best

Love Seyi xxx

• Dear Seyi,

Thank you. Wishing you all the best also.

love,

Marcus xxx

• Nice one!

• Thanks Lindalou

I had a great day thank the Lord

Hugs

Love Seyi xxx

• The answer is there. Do it without thinking about it. We have to just go with the flow at the time. Hopefully.

• Yes i agree with you thanks for your comment.

Love Seyi xxx

You may also like...