Hi all

Hi Peeps just to let you know i am still around :) sorry i have not been on for some time but i have been pushing my self so hard to take control my depression and anxiety that i have been sleeping alot.

I am now on my 20th+ day od no depression and have been going out everyday to places with lots of people! to make sure i show my self it can be done.

I have been having my CBT and the hard work starts next week with meeting 1 of 20 weeks of hard work, but i will beat this.

I hope all of you are have a great day, keep strong all.

Also i have a video blog that i am trying to get sorted for my morning that i had CBT so i just need to get it all made in to a video and i will have that posted.

Love you all

Trip

x

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Trip

Wonderful news I am so pleased things seem to be going so well for you , you deserve it hun

Dont forget us ;)

lovely to hear from you

Love

whywhy

xxx

• Ah welcome back hun you had us all worried for a minute me and whywhy was wondering where you was glad you trying to push yourself love missed you :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Awww, Trip, lovely to hear from you, and that you're doing so well and being so strong - well done, lovely! Do let us see the video when you've got it finished, be fascinating! :)

Hope you can come to the next Garden Party - we missed you on Sunday!

Keep up the good work, hun, n keep us posted!

Love

Rose

xxxxx

• There is my lovely rose ...was ready to message to see if you were stuck in that fridge ...you domestic godess ;)

XXXXX

• Great minds - i was just about to message you! :) xxxxx

• Well I have messaged you lol

xxxxxxx

• And I've message you! ROFL :-D xxxxx

• Well done!! Pleased you feel better than before and keep going!!! :-) you can beat it!!! X

• Thank you all X

Trip

x

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :)

• Hi Trip. Ah you sound so positive! :) x

You may also like...