THINGS I TRIED (HA HA(

These are genuinely things I tried during many years of searching...but don,t take the next part of the line serious...lol

I tried crystal healing, but after I ate a few my stomach got sore

I tried REIKI..laying on off hands, but after one session the big blonde threw me out!

i tried religion, but in my anxious state, I could not decide which god to follow

I tried buddhism but it was to far to go to church (Nepal)

I tried meditation but kept falling asleep

I tried exercise and became the fittest person in the world with anxiety

I studied E.F.T. tapping technique and fell into the sink

I tried distraction technique and became so distracted I forgot what I was doing it for!!

I tried constantly listened to music with headphones and got hit by a bus!!

Then I prayed and it worked.....God Bless

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh, boy, dont I just know. When I was really ill I tried the lot; charlatans and all. Anything that promised help. Now I am a lot more discerning and can smell a rat when I see one (mixed metaphor?) There are a lot of so called 'get well quickly' therapies out there, including some religious ones, so we have to be careful. Some are just after your cash! Good one stde. J.

• like it!

sandra x :)

• I have had a good laugh at this stde! my cats are looking around to see what caused the strange noise, their not used to hearing that lol x Ella x

• ellabella...x....PROOF AT LAST......I said before people believe that they can no longer be happy...but this proves what i,ve always believed.....happiness never leaves it just lies dormant for a while.....so there caught you.....it woke up for a time...lol

• It's working Stde, you made me laugh again too!!!!

You may also like...