Distorted vision when waking in the night? - Anxiety Support

Anxiety Support

46,968 members47,077 posts

Distorted vision when waking in the night?

Kevin18
Kevin18

Hi all. So I’ve had a baby 6 weeks ago not getting much sleep at all as breast feeding. This morning 4am the baby has woke up our bedroom was pitch black I had trouble focusing so immediately went into a mad panic as I do. So I’ve literalky grabbed the bedside lamp and it seemed to take forever for my eyes to straighten up / focus it probably wasn’t forever but my anxiety went crazy and still is doing now. I’m terrified it was serious and lasted a long time when I don’t think it was really. Has anyone had this happen is it just exhaustion something more serious ? Thank you for any input

4 Replies
oldestnewest

When I wake up and I’m still really tired ( I don’t slee great) my vision feel distorted for a little while I feel all over the place

Kevin18
Kevin18 in reply to Mariapalmer

Thank you for replying. I don’t sleep great and especially not these last 6 weeks I’m trying to tell myself I just woke too quick from my one hour deep sleep the baby allowed me

Mariapalmer
Mariapalmer in reply to Kevin18

It’s more than likely that , it’s only ever started happening to me since my sleep got worse , probs just exhaustion

Kevin18
Kevin18 in reply to Mariapalmer

Thank you hope you get some sleep soon.

You may also like...