Terrified of an aneurysm!!!

I'm back :(

I'm terrified I have a brain aneurysm!! I have pains on my left eyeball, just below the eyebrow and also feels directly on top of my eyeball, when I stand up I go dizzy sometimes. I get weird feelings in my face like I'm gonna have a stroke but I'm not. I get twitches, I have headaches everyday on and off throughout the day, they're usually at the front of my head and sharp pains at the top of my neck!! Help me :(((

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Have you seen a doctor about it?

• No I went there a few months back about chest pain and they said it was anxiety

• Go again and gets thus checked if only to put your mind at ease.

• I haven't most of those type of symptoms but it was stress and anxiety taking a toll on my body if u really over thinking and want peace go to er or do appointment

• What is your diet consisting of? How old are you? How much sleep are you getting daily? Are you drinking atleast 8 cups of water a day? Any information I may have left out please provide

• I just eat basic foods, I don't really eat salads and stuff so I'm not overly healthy. I get quite a lot of sleep! And I don't really drink that much water

• I had tons of head pains i started drinking water daily and suprisingly most of the oins went away so that could be your forst problem eating "basic" foods doesnt help me its very vague

• I want you to drink bottles daily for a good week straight dont forget dont doibt this and eat not so basic food get greens and meat or veggie meat which ever you prefer

• Okay I will try that thank

You

• drink water and gatoraide and eat better than basic foods what ever that means haha but do it for a good week see how your head pains go

• If it was somethiny very serious i believe something would have happened already.. i once had a head ache for a week then one day poof it left..

• And see howbyo Feel

You may also like...